Sunday, December 13, 2009

30 Days of Thanks: Day 26 - Esquire Magazine

Hello Friends,

Some of you may have noticed, some maybe not, but I did not complete my 30 days of thanks.  I have to admit that I haven't been feeling too thankful for the past week and a half.  I didn't want to post just anything to make my last 5 days, so I took a little break.  But I owe it to myself to finish this exercise.

Today, I am thankful for the ability to tap into my masculine side via Esquire Magazine.  I don't know about other ladies, but what I enjoy is not limited to makeup tips, hair tips, and seeing the fashion world's latest horrific (and impractical) suggestions for this season's patterns and color combinations.

In the name of all things modern, classy, intellectual, sleekly fashionable, haute, and sarcastically witty - thank you Esquire!

♥ - Joi

No comments:

Post a Comment