Thursday, November 5, 2009

30 Days of Thanks: Day 1 - Music & Singing

It's the first official day of my 30 days of thanks!

I am *SO* thankful today for Music & Singing! The right song can turn make a hardened heart soft. A skilled vocalist gives me a thrill! Doesn't matter if the voice is strong and rich, or light and airy. And when I sing, I feel like I can do anything!

I listen to music all day and it really keeps me going. I am so thankful for the gift of song.

What are you thankful for today?

♥ - Joi

2 comments:

  1. I am grateful for Michael Jackson. Saw This Is It! at the movie theater yesterday. Creative brilliance. Love. Heal the planet. Thank you Michael Jackson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea, I felt the same way. It's amazing to watch someone who truly shares from the heart!

    ReplyDelete