Sunday, November 15, 2009

30 Days of Thanks: Days 9,10, & 11 - Small Victories, Yoga, and Delicious Afternoon Naps

Hello All!

It's been a few days.  I decided to just let myself be this weekend.  So here goes - Days 9, 10, & 11 of my 30 Days of Thanks...

Day 9 - Small Victories

Have you ever been to Cracker Barrel?  If you have, you'll recognize this game.  Maybe you recognize it even if you haven't been there.  Point is, I've tried the past few times to get to the point that one peg is on the board, and I had not been successful.  Until this weekend!!  Small victory, but a victory nonetheless.  :-)


Day 10 - Yoga

Yesterday, I went to yoga for the first time in a long time.  I am *SO* glad that I did.  My body needed it, but my spirit needed it more.  I felt so refreshed and inspired and in touch with myself after the session.  I am especially grateful for the instructor, Tricia McAvoy, Founder & Director of Yoga at Blissworks Yoga & Healing Arts.  She spoke about letting your energy expand and letting your light shine - being big and feeling connected.  During the practice, I could feel myself expanding like I was bursting out of my body, and I loved it!  I no longer feel minimized, small, defeated.  Thank you Tricia for nourishing my body and soul.

Day 11 - Oh So Delicious Afternoon Naps

OMG!! I had the best nap this afternoon!  It was deep and long and so effective.  I feel like a new person.  The most important part to me is that I ALLOWED myself to enjoy it. I am thankful for naps and for self-care.

What are you thankful for?

Until Tomorrow!
♥ - Joi

No comments:

Post a Comment