Thursday, November 12, 2009

30 Days of Thanks: Day 8 - Pleasant Surprises

Good Evening!

I am so *SUPER* thankful today!  After work, I went downstairs to the coffee shop for hot chocolate, and while I was speaking with a friend 4 musicians walked in.  I was instantly excited!  Though I had planned to get the H.C. and head for the couch, I felt I couldn't pass up the opportunity to hear some live music. 

The group was phenomenal!  They told me that they had been friends for years, and I could hear that in their playing.  They were skilled, they chose beautifully written pieces, and they played them beautifully.  I couldn't ask for a better random event on a Thursday night! 




Thanks to The Calder Quartet (www.calderquartet.com) for sharing your music in a small coffee shop in a small CT town.  You know at least one person who greatly appreciated it!

Thank you God for Pleasant Surprises!

♥ - Joi

No comments:

Post a Comment