Tuesday, November 24, 2009

30 Days of Thanks: Days 16-20 - Las Vegas, R & R

Hello Friends!

I wish I had planned to be MIA on my blog, but I had no idea that I would choose to take a break from everything until I did.  When I got to Las Vegas, I just decided to unplug completely.  I tried to look go online, but it was fruitless.  It was almost like someone sprayed repellent on the computer!

Anyways, I have some catching up to do:

I am thankful for the option to just BE.
I am glad that I can give myself permission to BE, because it is a new skill for me.
I am thankful for the freedom of choice. 
I am thankful for clarity.
I am thankful for red wine and it's many healing properties.  ;-)
I am thankful for a safe flight home.
I am thankful for generous parents.
I am thankful for my sister - her birthday is today!
I am thankful that things can and do change.

What are you thankful for, Friends?

♥ - Joi

No comments:

Post a Comment