Tuesday, November 17, 2009

30 Days of Thanks: Day 13 - Kevin

Hello Friends!


Today, I am thankful for my Honey, a.k.a. Sweetbread, Sweetness, Smoochie, Chicken, Kev D, Kevie Kev.  (I call him Chicken because I like food and his complexion reminds me of rotisserie chicken - he doesn't like that nickname too much).

I appreciate his friendship and the soft heart beneath his macho manliness.  I am especially grateful that he accepts me when I'm being a hellion, and can apologize (most of the time) after he has let his inner demon rule.   :-)

I am also grateful for his musicianship.  His love for it has inspired me to make music a permanent part of my life.  His discipline has showed me how.

I could go on and on, but in all, I consider myself a lucky girl!

Thanks, Kevin!

♥ - Joi

No comments:

Post a Comment