Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Thanks for 30 Days of Thanks!

Hello and Welcome,

I first want to thank Heather and Stacy for this timely invitation to join them in 30 Days of Thanks!  You can join the fun too!  Click the image below or go to www.30daysofthanks.com to find out how you can be Thankful and share your Thanks with the World -  for 30 days (or more)!   {I think I'll try 90 days, and see how far I can go from there.  :-) }


Gratitude lays the groundwork for Greatness in our lives.  Just think of how *GREAT* you will be after sewing 30 seeds of thankfulness.  I'm looking forward to sharing what I'm thankful for, and I hope you will do the same. Even if you don't participate fully by playing the game outlined on www.30daysofthanks.com, please feel free to add a comment here, post something on my wall on Facebook, or Tweet me!

Take this a step further and thank 1 person everyday.  Show your appreciation.  Spread the joy of gratitude!


Before I go, I'd like to share what I'm thankful for today: My Dog greeting me at the door!


Doesn't look very excited here, does he?  But, it makes me feel good to know that he jumps from this position on his comfy blanket to run and greet me when I come in.  I feel so loved!  And in that moment, I forget about challenges.

Maybe, he's just hungry, but I like to think that he missed me all day.  :-)


What are you thankful for today?

Continually Thankful for You,
Joi
Facebook: www.facebook.com/joiturner
Twitter: twitter.com/joiturner

No comments:

Post a Comment